Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by changemylife <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2008/12/25 16:47:39 UTC

some problems when i start ActiveMQ

Hello world,
   I were download apache-activemq-5.2.0. I also set JAVA_HOME. But when I
run activemq.bat from bin folder. I saw some errors:

ACTIVEMQ_HOME: D:\ACTIVE_MQ_DIR\apache-activemq-5.2.0\bin\..
ACTIVEMQ_BASE: D:\ACTIVE_MQ_DIR\apache-activemq-5.2.0\bin\..
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
java.la
ng.IllegalStateException: Could not find valid implementation for: 2.0
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
java.lang.Ille
galStateException: Could not find valid implementation for: 2.0
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
.java:98)

   I tried found to solve my problem at:
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-839 but I don't known how I can
do this ! Have some ideas for my problem ?

   My OS: Windows XP and JDK1.5

Thanks very much.

Re: some problems when i start ActiveMQ

Posted by changemylife <ch...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
   "remove the Spring 1.2.x JAR from the classpath" --> I didn't found
Spring 1.2.x JAR in apache-activemq-5.2.0. Can guide to me where I can
download Spring 2.x JAR and how I can solve my problem (I downloaded
xbean-spring-2.0 but seem it not effect).

  Expect some help from you !

Re: some problems when i start ActiveMQ

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 8:47 AM, changemylife <ch...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello world,
>   I were download apache-activemq-5.2.0. I also set JAVA_HOME. But when I
> run activemq.bat from bin folder. I saw some errors:
>
> ACTIVEMQ_HOME: D:\ACTIVE_MQ_DIR\apache-activemq-5.2.0\bin\..
> ACTIVEMQ_BASE: D:\ACTIVE_MQ_DIR\apache-activemq-5.2.0\bin\..
> ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
> java.la
> ng.IllegalStateException: Could not find valid implementation for: 2.0
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
> java.lang.Ille
> galStateException: Could not find valid implementation for: 2.0
>        at
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand
> .java:98)
>
>   I tried found to solve my problem at:
> http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-839 but I don't known how I can
> do this ! Have some ideas for my problem ?

It looks like you must have a Spring 1.2.x JAR somewhere in your
classpath. This conflicts with ActiveMQ's dependency upon Spring 2.5.x
so just remove the Spring 1.2.x JAR from the classpath and see if the
error disappears.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/