Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Patrick Lanphier <pl...@artemisgroup.com> on 2002/07/10 05:57:36 UTC

Report Writing PHP/SVG/FOP

We are seeking an ongoing consultant to write / generate reports using
PHP, a 2D/3D graphing engine and Batik/FOP.  If you have these skills or
know somebody that would be interested in consulting please contact me via
email or call 814-861-3655 and leave a message with the secretary.  I will
return the call as soon as possible and we can arrange for further
discussion and for me to see samples of your work in this area.

Patrick Lanphier
Utilivision
http://www.utilivision.com
phone: 814-861-3655

RE: Report Writing PHP/SVG/FOP

Posted by Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk>.
Hi

I am interested but:

1. What is the 2D/3D graphing engine, I have GraPL?
2. What format is the source data in?
3. Can you send me any examples of source and required results so I can see
what's involved

Regards

Peter Sparkes