Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Christian Galbavy <sl...@gmx.at> on 2006/07/24 15:36:23 UTC

which MessageReceiver

Hi,

do you know, which MessageReceiver is called to handle a SOAPBodyMessage, especially which invokeBusinessLogic-method is called. I have found three MessageReceivers (RawXMLINOnlyMessageReceiver, RawXMLINOUTAsyncMessageReceiver and RawXMLINOUTMessageReceiver) but they all only support method calls with only one argument, or is there something, which I do not understand?

Regards
Chris

Re: which MessageReceiver

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.