Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/01 17:05:14 UTC

Re: Need you help to read service url from jboss jUDDI from BPEL or ESB

Hi Bharathi,

The jUDDI user forum is probably the right place for this discussion.
What version of RiftSaw are you using? If it is recent you can turn on
the 'dynamic lookup' feature, which I think is what you mention you are
using. If so, the BPEL process will lookup the bindings in jUDDI
already, and -if found- use this information by substituting it in the
WSDL for the EndPoint info. I worked on this code, but I'm sorry that
it's lacking full documentation (on my todo list). Anyway, if I remember
correctly it only works looking up EndPoints on other BPEL processeses.
If you want it to lookup regular webservices you need to make sure they
are registered in UDDI, you can use the UDDI annotations for that.

Please sign up for the juddi user list if you haven't already and lets
see if we can get you going.

Cheers,

--Kurt

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bharathi,

In the riftsaw.sar/bpel.properties file if you set the following
properties to true is will be doing runtime lookups of bpel endpoints:

# if set to true will self-register BPEL endpoints upon deployment to a
UDDI.
# this uses the juddi-client-3.0.x and the uddi client config can be set
in the uddi.xml
# file
bpel.uddi.registration=true
# if set to true will lookup BPEL endpoints in a UDDI Registry.
# this uses the juddi-client-3.0.x and the uddi client config can be set
in the uddi.xml
# file
bpel.uddi.lookup=true

You should try the Dynamic Partner quickstart, both with the default
settings as well as setting the above mentioned properties to 'true'. If
this works then you are halfway there.

The next step is that you want to lookup an BPEL endpoint yourself in
the registry?

Cheers,

--Kurt