Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Daniel McOrmond <dm...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/01 23:13:05 UTC

Alternative methods of accessing current WebContinuation?

Are there any alternate ways to access the current WebContinuation
besides using JXTemplateGenerator, JPath Logic Sheet, or
VelocityGenerator?

I was thinking of something along the lines of an Input Module,
perhaps even using XModuleSource.

Any thoughts?

-Daniel

Re: Alternative methods of accessing current WebContinuation?

Posted by Daniel McOrmond <dm...@gmail.com>.
Cool! Thanks Mark. That's exactly what I was looking for.

-Daniel

Posted by Mark Lundquist <ml...@wrinkledog.com>.
Hi Daniel,