Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Renuka <re...@bigtec.org> on 2003/08/25 14:49:01 UTC

Turbine in Mac

Hi
I got a tricky problem when  my application is running on MAC machine.
my Database is MYSql. The problem is
i have a combox and two text boxes while selecting the combobox the corresponding values will set to the text box and combobox also. The problem i am getting is fetching the values from Database is through and while setting to the text boxes is also through but setting to the combobox is with different value.
Example
if i select a value section_one from combobox the value setting to the combobx is different values from what i selected one("Section_one")
    Second problem is my application is working fine with Windows and Tdk1.2 Tomcat 4.1.

Thank you!
Renuka