Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2022/06/15 13:13:23 UTC

CXF 3.5.3/3.4.8 next week?

It’s been 2 months since the last releases so it would likely be a good idea to get patches out.    However, there are still 5 open issues in Jira.    Can folks take a quick look over the next few days and see if there things that can be resolved?

Thanks!
--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>

Re: CXF 3.5.3/3.4.8 next week?

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

I have only one issue with pull request opened [1], I am wondering if someone could glance
through to spot obvious problems. Thank you.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/960

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Re: CXF 3.5.3/3.4.8 next week?