Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by "Miller, Timothy" <Ti...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2020/12/16 11:37:06 UTC

Re: How to add the UMLS credential [EXTERNAL]

Hi Roberto,
The existing mechanism should be functional until January 15. After
that point changes to the cTAKES code are required to use the new UMLS authentication mechanism. We are working on this and will release patches and/or new releases.

Tim

Posted by "Miller, Timothy" <Ti...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Thanks very much Alain for helping Roberto out! Great to see the ctakes
user community working together.
Tim

Posted by Roberto Zanoli <za...@fbk.eu>.
Great!

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 3:30 PM Miller, Timothy <Ti...@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
> [...]

> > > messaggio per errore, vi preghiamo di eliminarlo e di inviare una
> > > comunicazione all’indirizzo e-mail del mittente.
> > > --
> > > The information transmitted is intended only for the person or
> > entity
> > > to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
> > > privileged material. If you received this in error, please
> > contact
> > > the sender and delete the material.

--
Le informazioni contenute nella presente comunicazione sono di natura privata e come tali sono da considerarsi riservate ed indirizzate esclusivamente ai destinatari indicati e per le finalità strettamente legate al relativo contenuto. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, vi preghiamo di eliminarlo e di inviare una comunicazione all’indirizzo e-mail del mittente.
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

--

https://www.avg.com

Re: How to add the UMLS credential [EXTERNAL]

Posted by Roberto Zanoli <za...@fbk.eu>.

Posted by Alain Leblanc <aa...@gmail.com>.
Sure Roberto.

Posted by Roberto Zanoli <za...@fbk.eu>.