Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by sr...@accenture.com on 2008/03/25 09:32:03 UTC

how to start / stop the tomcat 6 server with maven2

How to start / stop the tomcat 6 server with maven2
Can any help me / send sample code / guide me

Thanks & Regards,

Sridhar Thota,

Accenture - India | O: +91 22 40444170 | Ext: 4170 | C: +91 9930245689 |
Aim/gTalk: mails4sri | Mial/YIm/Msn: sridhar.thota

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
As Brian said, send your questions to the Users list:
Maven Users List <us...@maven.apache.org>

Also, do not send your emails repeatedly. If someone knows the answer,
they will reply. Sending the same email 3+ times in 1 day will only
make people angry, and they will be less likely to help you.

Wayne

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.