Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Pralabh Kumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/18 05:50:34 UTC

Spark on k8s : spark 3.0.1 spark.kubernetes.executor.deleteontermination issue

Hi spark team

Have cluster wide property spark.kubernetis.executor.deleteontermination to
true.
During the long running job, some of the executor got deleted which have
shuffle data. Because of this,  in the subsequent stage , we get lot of
spark shuffle fetch fail exceptions.

Please let me know , is there a way to fix it. Note if setting above
property to false , I face no shuffle fetch exception.

Regards
Pralabh

Re: Spark on k8s : spark 3.0.1 spark.kubernetes.executor.deleteontermination issue

Posted by Pralabh Kumar <pr...@gmail.com>.
Does this property spark.kubernetes.executor.deleteontermination checks
whether the executor which is deleted have shuffle data or not ?

Posted by Pralabh Kumar <pr...@gmail.com>.