Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/07 13:26:57 UTC

Issue with website update and Jenkins

Hi everybody,

The is an issue with updating a content on Beam website. I believe it’s caused by not running the Jenkins job that publishes the Beam website into the asf-site branch since 30 Sep 2022 [1] with an error message “There are no nodes with the label ‘git-websites’”:
- https://ci-beam.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Website_Publish/ <https://ci-beam.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Website_Publish/>

In it’s order, iinm, it’s caused by the fact that several “apache-beam-jenkins-*” nodes are offline.

Does anyone aware of this problem and work on this? To whom we need to address such problems, INFRA?

How we can prevent this silent behaviour in the future? Beam website publishing job (“beam_PostCommit_Website_Publish”) just got stuck and hangs for a while.

—
Alexey

Re: Issue with website update and Jenkins

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Kenn!

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-23967