Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Ming Fang <mi...@mac.com> on 2010/10/04 05:52:57 UTC

Attaching Source

Please consider attaching the Karaf source to the Maven Repository.
This will enable tools such as Intellij to automatically download the source code for Karaf.
Having the source is invaluable for both learning Karaf and when stepping thru code.
Below is what I usually put in my main pom.xml

            <!--attach source-->
                <plugin>
                    <artifactId>maven-source-plugin</artifactId>
                    <executions>
                        <execution>
                            <id>attach-sources</id>
                            <goals>
                                <goal>jar</goal>
                            </goals>
                        </execution>
                    </executions>
                </plugin>

--ming

Re: Attaching Source

Posted by Ming Fang <mi...@mac.com>.
Ah, yes I see it being done by the apache-release profile in apache pom.
Thanks for pointing it out.

Re: Attaching Source

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.