Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/04/25 01:20:07 UTC

[VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6

This is a vote to release CXF 2.0.6

Once again, there have been a bunch of bug fixes and enhancements that
have been done compared to the 2.0.5 release.   Over 20 JIRA issues are
marked as resolved for 2.0.6.

Of course, the other MAJOR new feature: it's no longer
labeled "incubator"!

The staging area is at:
http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0.6

The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "maven" directory
contains the stuff that will by pushed to the central repository.

This release is tagged at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/cxf-2.0.6

Here is my +1.   The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
+1

Glen

RE: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6

Posted by "Paibir, Ajay" <aj...@iona.com>.
+1

Ajay

> Daniel Kulp wrote:
> > This is a vote to release CXF 2.0.6
> >
> > Once again, there have been a bunch of bug fixes and
> enhancements that
> > have been done compared to the 2.0.5 release.   Over 20
> JIRA issues are
> > marked as resolved for 2.0.6.
> >
> > Of course, the other MAJOR new feature: it's no longer labeled
> > "incubator"!
> >
> > The staging area is at:
> > http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0.6
> >
> > The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "maven"
> directory
> > contains the stuff that will by pushed to the central repository.
> >
> > This release is tagged at:
> > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/cxf-2.0.6
> >

> > Here is my +1.   The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours.
> >

> ----------------------------
> IONA Technologies PLC (registered in Ireland) Registered
> Number: 171387 Registered Address: The IONA Building,
> Shelbourne Road, Dublin 4, Ireland

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eg...@iona.com>.
+1

/Eoghan

RE: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6

Posted by Emeka Kanu <em...@hotmail.com>.
+1

> Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:13:22 -0400
> From: jim@jaguNET.com
> To: dev@cxf.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6
>
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 07:20:07PM -0400, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> > This is a vote to release CXF 2.0.6
> >

> +1
>    Jim Jagielski   [|]   jim@jaguNET.com   [|]   http://www.jaguNET.com/
>         "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war"  ~ John Adams

Play the Andrex Hello Softie Game & win great prizes
http://www.thehellosoftiegame.co.uk

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6

Posted by Jervis Liu <je...@gmail.com>.
+1

Cheers,
Jervis

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6

Posted by jim ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1
Jim,

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@iona.com>.
+1,

-- Ulhas

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Willem

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Jeff Yu

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Freeman

[RESULT][VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
We have 16 +1 votes (14 PMC binding) and no other votes:
dkulp, jgenender, jliu, ffang, bmagulies, gnodet, jyu*, ubhole, ema,
seanoc, eglynn, apaibir, ningjiang, jim, ekanu*, gmazza

Thus, this vote passes. I'll proceed with getting this released synced to
the mirrors and will send out an announcement later today.

Thanks and nice job everyone!

Dan

RE: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6

Posted by "O'Callaghan, Sean" <se...@iona.com>.