Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Dominik Roser <fr...@yahoo.de> on 2010/06/08 12:42:23 UTC

How to adapt the IBM spatial to the nightly builds

Hi,

i'm trying make the geonames.org query parser (http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/j-spatial/index.html?ca=drs-) work with the nightly solr build.
I've added to
/examples/solr/lib/ three jar-files (geonames*.jar, jdom*.jar,
spatial-ex.jar) and i've added the GeonamesQParserPlugin to
solrconfig.xml. Solr starts, but if i'm using the new geo-parser solr
throws an error
"
Problem accessing /solr/select/. Reason:

org.apache.solr.search.function.distance.VectorDistanceFunction.<init>(FLjava/util/List;Ljava/util/List;)V

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.solr.search.function.distance.VectorDistanceFunction.<init>(FLjava/util/List;Ljava/util/List;)V
    at GeonamesQParserPlugin.getFunction(GeonamesQParserPlugin.java:170)
"

I don't know how to look for that error, can give me anybody a hint?

regards
dominik