Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2017/11/06 18:37:54 UTC

branch-2 build broken?

Lars was having trouble building branch-2. If you wipe
~/.m2/repository/org/apache/hbase and try to build latest head of branch-2,
this is the result:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.6.1:compile
(default-compile) on project hbase-mapreduce: Compilation failure
[ERROR]
/Users/apurtell/src/hbase/hbase-mapreduce/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/mapreduce/Import.java:[168,32]
package CellComparatorImpl does not exist

​Just us?
​

--
Best regards,
Andrew

Re: branch-2 build broken?

Posted by Sean Busbey <se...@gmail.com>.
sounds like a dependency error. can you post a full log somewhere for me to see?

--
Sean

Re: branch-2 build broken?

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.