Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jonathan Hawkins <jo...@hawkinsweb.co.uk> on 2004/07/01 07:50:03 UTC

RE: [J1] Fusion

Followed your instructions and this was the first of many compile arrors

    [javac] Compiling 11 source files to
D:\Development\CVSRoot\jakarta-jetspeed
\fusion\target\classes
    [javac]
D:\Development\CVSRoot\jakarta-jetspeed\fusion\src\java\org\apache\j
etspeed\fusion\modules\actions\FusionAccessController.java:24: package
org.apach
e.jetspeed.container.session does not exist
    [javac] import
org.apache.jetspeed.container.session.NavigationalStateCompon
ent;

Is there code missing ?

Jon Hawkins

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Jun 30, 2004, at 10:50 PM, Jonathan Hawkins wrote:

> Followed your instructions and this was the first of many compile
> arrors
>
>     [javac] Compiling 11 source files to
> D:\Development\CVSRoot\jakarta-jetspeed
> \fusion\target\classes
>     [javac]
> D:\Development\CVSRoot\jakarta-jetspeed\fusion\src\java\org\apache\j
> etspeed\fusion\modules\actions\FusionAccessController.java:24: package
> org.apach
> e.jetspeed.container.session does not exist
>     [javac] import
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.session.NavigationalStateCompon
> ent;
>
> Is there code missing ?

Thats Jetspeed-2
It should download automatically from the remote Maven repo
Look in your local repo, and see if there are any jars under the
jetspeed2 directory

Re: [J1] Fusion

Posted by Roger Ruttimann <ro...@apache.org>.
Most likely you have not up to date packages in your maven repository.
Best thing would be to clean  the repository jetspeed2/jars and
pluto/jars and start again

Roger