Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Mark Swanson <ma...@ScheduleWorld.com> on 2006/05/03 16:25:24 UTC

xslt bug

Hello,

The xslt documentation states you should use the class:
   <sm:component><bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.components.xslt.XsltComponent">

But this class isn't any of the jars shipped with the 2.0.2 distribution.
I was able to get a little further using this:

<sm:component><bean class="org.servicemix.components.xslt.XsltComponent"

However, when the transformation occurs, I get the error:

2006-05-03 10:15:10,050 DEBUG SedaQueue$1 -
org.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1@129c445 dequeued exchange:
org.servicemix.jbi.messaging.InOnlyImpl@114a947
(Location of error unknown)java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: For
extension function, could not find method
org.apache.xml.utils.NodeVector.string([ExpressionContext,] ).

I downloaded xalan 2.7.0 and added that to my classpath but that didn't
help.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

--
Free replacement for Exchange and Outlook (Contacts and Calendar)
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/tg/

Re: xslt bug

Posted by Mark Swanson <ma...@ScheduleWorld.com>.
Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> You should try with a 3.0-SNAPSHOT distribution...
> Package have been renamed to org.apache.servicemix.*

Will do. Thanks for the response.

Re: xslt bug

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You should try with a 3.0-SNAPSHOT distribution...
Package have been renamed to org.apache.servicemix.*

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet