Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/02/01 00:37:43 UTC

Re: Zookeeper 3.4.7 release and future

Hello Jerry,

We decided to retract the 3.4.7 release after discovering a critical bug.
We are currently in the process of closing down a plan for a 3.4.8
release, which is mostly intended to fix that critical bug.  At this
point, it looks likely that we'll create a release candidate next week.
If you'd like to keep track of status, then I suggest watching this list
for an announcement of a release candidate.

--Chris Nauroth

Posted by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Raúl

Thanks for the info.