Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Arko Provo Mukherjee <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/08 00:08:58 UTC

Compiling Hadoop programs in 2.x

Hello Gurus,

I have been using Hadoop 1.x and have been compiling my programs as follows:
$ javac -cp <path>/hadoop-core-1.a.b.jar abc.java

However, I am unable to find the core jar for Hadoop 2.4.1. I see lots of
jars in <Hadoop>/share/hadoop but unsure which ones need to connect for
regular MapReduce applications.

Please help!

Thanks & regards
Arko

Re: Compiling Hadoop programs in 2.x

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Try:
java -cp $($HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop classpath):. abc.java

Cheers

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Try:

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.