Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Stefan Fussenegger <st...@molindo.at> on 2009/08/06 16:57:13 UTC

TeamCity configuration for wicketstuff-merged-resources

Hi,

nor sure who's currently in charge as I haven't been around for a while.
So, who do I have to ask for a change in the TeamCity configuration of
my wicketstuff-merged-resources project [0]? I just created a branch [1]
  which I'd like to be added in order to get builds for this branch.

Cheers, Stefan

(btw: is the dev mailing list moderated? I'm not able to subscribe -
otherwise I would have posted this message there)

[0] http://wicketstuff.org/teamcity/viewType.html?buildTypeId=bt26
[1]
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/branches/wicket-1.3.x/wicketstuff-merged-resources/