Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2004/05/06 01:00:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] RequestParameterEncoding Thu May 6 01:00:03 2004

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=RequestParameterEncoding , version: 12 on Tue May  5 22:35:46 2004 by JoergHeinicke

- If your Cocoon application needs to read request parameters that could contain "special" characters, i.e. characters outside of the first 128 ASCII characters, you'll need to pay attention to what encoding is used.

+ If your Cocoon application needs to read request parameters that could contain ''special'' characters, i.e. characters outside of the first 128 ASCII characters, you'll need to pay attention to what encoding is used.

+ !!What about file names for uploaded files?
+ I saw some reports on users list about file names being ''wrongly'' encoded, i.e. though everything else on a form works, the file name of an uploaded file is wrong when ''special'' characters were used. I never tested it though. ([JH|JoergHeinicke])