Posted to users@flex.apache.org by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/07 18:55:02 UTC

FlexJS: Need to create PureMVC swc

Hi,

I have created a FlexJS demo application using PureMVC and it  works
perfectly in both side flash & JS. Currently i copied all PureMVC files in
the main application src folder but i want to create swc for it . Please
suggest how to create swc  so that it can work for flash and JS.

-----
Regards,
Prashant

Re: FlexJS: Need to create PureMVC swc

Posted by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alex, i have generated puremvc swc using a library project and used it
in my main application and also working in JS side.

-----

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
You can try to follow the pattern for any of the SWCs produced from
flex-asjs/frameworks/projects.

We are having discussions on the dev@ list about making it simpler.

-Alex