Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Chris Fregly <ch...@fregly.com> on 2014/07/22 18:30:11 UTC

Re: Spark Streaming source from Amazon Kinesis

i took this over from parviz.

i recently submitted a new PR for Kinesis Spark Streaming support:
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/1434

others have tested it with good success, so give it a whirl!

waiting for it to be reviewed/merged.  please put any feedback into the PR
directly.

thanks!

-chris

Posted by Tathagata Das <ta...@gmail.com>.