Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Janarthan Sathiamurthy <ja...@mphasis.com> on 2004/04/14 08:15:45 UTC

Tiles - Specify Error page ?

Hi,

I am using Tiles that comes bundled with struts1.1.
I have a main template file for my jsp's.
All my jsp's have a left navigation, a header section, a footer section and a content section.
Given a jsp page, I have a main tiles file in which i specify these settings.
I want to specify an error page for all my jsps.
My question is where do i specify the errorPage attribute ? Should it come in the main tile file or the content file of the JSP ?
Any help appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Janarthan S.