Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by ipconfig <ip...@163.com> on 2019/09/26 02:20:13 UTC

How to connect es5 in the latest mainline code?

Hi:
    I want to know how to connect to es5 in the latest mainline code. I read the es5 theme in the official documentation and mailing list, but I didn't find the answer.
        I tried to connect es5 in the latest mainline code, but it failed.
        I modified the es version in pom.xml to be the same as the version in the calcite 1.16-elasticsearch5 directory (5.5.2), but the compiler will report an error with the error message: Could not find artifact org.elasticsearch.client:elasticsearch-rest -client:jar:5.5.2 in central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2)
        My model.json is as follows: {
   "version": "1.0",
   "defaultSchema": "elasticsearch",
   "schemas": [
     {
       "type": "custom",
       "name": "elasticsearch",
       "factory": "org.apache.calcite.adapter.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchSchemaFactory",
       "operand": {
         "coordinates": "{'10.95.26.17': 9200}"
       }
     }
   ]
}

Re: How to connect es5 in the latest mainline code?

Posted by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>.
Hello,

What version of calcite are you using ? Can you try with latest 1.21
<https://calcite.apache.org/news/2019/09/11/release-1.21.0/> release ?
elasticsearch5 module has been removed a while ago.

Also we recommend using ES 6.2+ with calcite.

Thanks,
Andrei.