Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org> on 2012/08/15 14:25:31 UTC

Change webconsole context path

Hey,
I would like ask you (and notify) about change of webconsole context path. Current /cns path was with us since begining of prototype. It's short but not intuitive. As the Felix WebConsole uses /system/console we can use /console without conflicts. What do you think? Do you have other proposals we could use?

Best regards,
Lukasz

Re: Change webconsole context path

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Charles Moulliard
Twitter : @cmoulliard

Re: Change webconsole context path

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Change webconsole context path

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 for console

Kind regards,
Andreas

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Freeman
-------------

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
+1 for console it's more easy to remember ;)

2012/8/15 Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>:
> Hey,
> I would like ask you (and notify) about change of webconsole context path. Current /cns path was with us since begining of prototype. It's short but not intuitive. As the Felix WebConsole uses /system/console we can use /console without conflicts. What do you think? Do you have other proposals we could use?
>
> Best regards,
> Lukasz

Committer & Project Lead
OPS4J Pax for Vaadin