Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Claudia Albisetti <cl...@banana.ch> on 2000/07/04 19:03:56 UTC

Rebuilding Xalan-C++

I would like to rebuild the Windows32 release, using MS Visual C++ 6.0
and the latest source available from CVS (I think should be Xalan 0.40.0

or something like that).
For this reason I downloaded all the source from CVS (included the
projects in the directory /build/win32/vc6).
Unfortunately when I open the workspace xalan.dsw, this seems to contain

no project. I think that the projects is not valid for Visual Studio. Is

it possible? Or I made something wrong?

I tried to open the old project xalan.dsw (0.30.0) but this does not
work with the new source files. Can someone tell me which changes I have

to do in the xalan workspace or project included?

Thanks for your help.
Bye,
Claudia Albisetti
claudia@banana.ch
www.banana.ch

Re: Rebuilding Xalan-C++

Posted by Jon Smirl <jo...@mediaone.net>.
You can get wincvs at www.wincvs.org. It's a free program.

There is even a CVS plugin for MSVC but I haven't tried it yet.

Jon Smirl
jonsmirl@mediaone.net

Re: Rebuilding Xalan-C++

Posted by Claudia Albisetti <cl...@banana.ch>.
Thanks for your help. At the moment I do not use WinCVS, I just downloaded the
files from the browser. I opened and saved (with notepad) the downloaded
projects and workspace and now they work fine. Maybe the end of the downloaded
files were not correct in Windows NT.

Claudia Albisetti
claudia@banana.ch

Re: Rebuilding Xalan-C++