Posted to user@trafodion.apache.org by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/24 20:38:50 UTC

Trafodion Logo is LIVE!

Please checkout the web site and the documentation PDF files.

Also, we've updated the Download page with an easy-to-use installation
procedure and created a Quick Start page to make it easy to try out
Trafodion.

Please take a look at your earliest convenience.

Gunnar

Re: Trafodion Logo is LIVE!

Posted by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. We'll soon do another refresh to deal with some color issues as
soon as receive answers from the Reflow community on how to customize the
toolbar color; we want it to match the color of the dragon.

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 2:19 PM, Atanu Mishra <at...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks very good!
>
> The installation procedure, especially, now looks very streamlined and
> should make it easier for users to download and play with the product.
>
> Thanks Gunnar!
> Atanu
>
> ____________________
> Atanu Mishra
>
> On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 11:44 AM, Amanda Moran <am...@esgyn.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Looks good!
>>
>> I think we made a good choice, the logo is cute!
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 11:38 AM, Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Please checkout the web site and the documentation PDF files.
>>>
>>> Also, we've updated the Download page with an easy-to-use installation
>>> procedure and created a Quick Start page to make it easy to try out
>>> Trafodion.
>>>
>>> Please take a look at your earliest convenience.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Gunnar
>>> *If you think you can you can, if you think you can't you're right.*
>>>

>> --
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Amanda Moran

Gunnar

Re: Trafodion Logo is LIVE!

Posted by Atanu Mishra <at...@gmail.com>.
Looks very good!

Re: Trafodion Logo is LIVE!

Posted by Amanda Moran <am...@esgyn.com>.
Looks good!

wrote:

> Please checkout the web site and the documentation PDF files.
>
> Also, we've updated the Download page with an easy-to-use installation
> procedure and created a Quick Start page to make it easy to try out
> Trafodion.
>
> Please take a look at your earliest convenience.

> Gunnar

Amanda Moran