Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ken <zj...@21cn.com> on 2003/05/27 07:23:38 UTC

display data from ActionForm

how does the display page(jsp) display the data from ActionForm which the
Action put the data into? The scenario is that The Action query some datas
from database and put it into the ActionForm, and then forward the display
page.The display page will display the data from ActionForm.

ken

Re: display data from ActionForm

Posted by Mark Lowe <ma...@talk21.com>.
In the action ..

ActionForms are like empty representations of you're forms. YOu can
populate (i.e. use the formBean's set methods) and mess with them in
the action servlets. I believe that populating the form via form bean
break with mvc in some way.

There are plenty of good examples of this..

cheers mark