Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by wsdl nerd <ws...@yahoo.co.in> on 2005/05/05 09:07:45 UTC

java to wsdl

Good Afternoon to all,
I'm happy about joining the group, looking forward for
some help from you all.

I've the following queries when i need to expose a
java component into web service.

I use axis for the task[using java2wsdl and wsdl2java]

The following are my queries:

1. If i obtain a wsdl file from a class that has all
the implementation in it, should I bother about the
Interface and the Implementation obtained from
wsdl2java?

2. Say the java file that i want to expose as
webservice is a part of a big package, What should i
do about the import stuff in the file that i have to
convert to web service?? Has it got something to do
with the classpath..

Eagerly Waiting for reply,
Thank you..