Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de> on 2014/04/07 08:37:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Release of Fulcrum JSON Component - Version 1.0.0

Hi Turbine Devs and Users,
we are pleases to announce the release of the new Fulcrum JSON
component!

The intent of this component is to provide a configurable and customized
integration of JSON De-/Serializers into Avalon/Turbine applications.
The used libraries are GSON, Jackson 1 and Jackson 2 APIs; currently
used and tested version numbers are 2.2.4 (GSON), 2.2.1 and 1.9.13
(Jackson). It is written for use in Turbine but it can be used in any
container compatible with Avalon's ECM container. Some effort was put
into caching and a simple filtering namely in the Jackson 2 service.

Find out more here:

http://turbine.apache.org/fulcrum/fulcrum-json/

Issues, bugs, and feature requests for this Fulcrum component should be
submitted to the following issue tracking system

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRB.

Have fun,

best regards, Georg

FWD: ApacheCon CFP closes June 25 / Who is attending?

Posted by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
Dear Turbine enthusiasts,
As you may be aware, ApacheCon will be held this year in Budapest, on
November 17-23. (See http://apachecon.eu for more info.)

The Call For Papers for that conference is still open, but will be
closing soon. We need you talk proposals, to represent Turbine at
ApacheCon. We need all kinds of talks - deep technical talks, hands-on
tutorials, introductions for beginners, or case studies about the
awesome stuff you're doing with Turbine.

Please consider submitting a proposal, at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

Thanks!

Best regards,

Georg

P.S.: Who is attending?

Is anyone considering going to the conference (e.g from the committers /
developers )?

@committers: On this occasion, should we do some brain storming (site
refurbishment?, next release steps) or open session there?

May be I can make it there, although my time budget this year is quite
limited (for which person this is not true ? ;-) ...

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Release of Fulcrum JSON Component - Version 1.0.0

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.com>.
Hi Georg,

congratulation to your first release :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.com>.
Hi Georg,