Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Deepa Devanathan <ti...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/31 08:27:46 UTC

nutch crawl on a site that needs authentication

hi guys,

I have a site i need to crawl but the very first page asks for a username,
password.
Is there a way I can supply these thru some config file in nutch so I can
crawl the underlying content ?

if anyone has ideas please let me know ..

Alex and Sudhi - thanks for your responses to my prev questions :) really
appreciate it ..

thanks in advance !
Deepa

Re: nutch crawl on a site that needs authentication

Posted by Sudhi Seshachala <su...@yahoo.com>.
Check the http plugins. It should have away. Just search the list, this question has been addressed already.

Thanks
Sudhi

Deepa Devanathan <ti...@gmail.com> wrote: hi guys,