Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Cliff <ca...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/09 17:34:25 UTC

Open office

Could someone pleas tell me how to delete just one file from my list of files in open office 4 please.

Re: Open office

Posted by Robert Funnell <ro...@mcgill.ca>.
On Sat, 9 Nov 2013, Wade Smart wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 10:34 AM, Cliff <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Could someone pleas tell me how to delete just one file from my list of files in open office 4 please.
>
> Do you mean your recently opened list?
>
> At the bottom - clear list.

If you are indeed asking about the recently-opened-files list, then
the last time I looked into it there was no convenient way to
selectively remove one or more files from the list. The only method
seemed to be to manually edit the Common.xcu file, which I haven't
tried yet.

Re: Open office

Posted by Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com>.
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

Re: Open office

Posted by Urmas <da...@gmail.com>.
"Cliff":

Could someone pleas tell me how to delete just one file from my list of
files in open office 4 please.

That's rather complex task. You will need to remove the following nodes
referencing the document you want to delete from registrymodifications.xcu
file in your LO profile directory:
<item
oor:path="/org.openoffice.Office.Histories/Histories/org.openoffice.Office.Histories:HistoryInfo['PickList']/ItemList">

<item
oor:path="/org.openoffice.Office.Histories/Histories/org.openoffice.Office.Histories:HistoryInfo['PickList']/OrderList">

<item
oor:path="/org.openoffice.Office.Histories/Histories/org.openoffice.Office.Histories:HistoryInfo['URLHistory']/ItemList">

<item
oor:path="/org.openoffice.Office.Histories/Histories/org.openoffice.Office.Histories:HistoryInfo['URLHistory']/OrderList">