Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "Totsline, Greg" <gr...@lmco.com> on 2009/10/21 14:35:35 UTC

RE: EJB injection does not seem to work when using mapped name annotation attribute

Hi -

Yes, the lookup from the IC works.  I am using the following JNDI format:
{ejbClass.simpleName}/{interfaceType.annotationName}

Note that if I simply move the bean I am trying to inject into the same eclipse project as the bean doing the injection, everything works fine.  This problem only occurs when the bean I am trying to inject  is in a different project.

Thanks.

-greg