Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Larry <La...@gt247.com> on 2002/07/23 17:48:21 UTC

Final conclusion on how to use Log4J in JBoss

Please could someone tell me if they have a working solution on how to
log using log4J in an EJB server.

Is the conclusion to use JBoss's own logging?

Thanks
Larry

Re: Final conclusion on how to use Log4J in JBoss

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
Larry,

The question is somewhat ambiguous because, as far as I know, JBoss
itself uses log4j for its own logging. Can you please clarify your
question?

--
Ceki

For complete log4j documentation, please see http://qos.ch/log4jBook.html