Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com> on 2011/02/10 18:58:09 UTC

Can't remember: way to add properties files for validators?

Someone asked today, and I can't remember.... I think the answer is no.  Is
there a way to add a properties file with messages for a validator?  In
other words, could we package a jar of validators with their messages to be
reused by folks?

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com

Re: Can't remember: way to add properties files for validators?

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Hmm.... just tried it in 1.4 and it worked in one example, and not in
another.  I'll look at it more tonight when I'm through with this training
class and add a JIRA if it has a bug.

Thanks!

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.