Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Michael Gawrychowski <mg...@excelmicro.com> on 2012/12/17 21:14:36 UTC

Error running the simple-method: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:

Hi everyone, I'm running ofbiz on windows 7 and I successfully managed to
switch the DB engine to mysql. I run the following ant commands to get it
to work:

run-install-extseed
start

Ofbiz starts correctly with no errors, however there is a problem when
trying to check out a product. Right after I submit the billing address I
get this error:

Error running the simple-method: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.ofbiz.order.shoppingcart.WebShoppingCart.setShippingContactMechId(java.lang.String)
(org.ofbiz.order.shoppingcart.WebShoppingCart.setShippingContactMechId(java.lang.String))
Method = processShipSettings, File =
file:/C:/workplace/ofbiz/specialpurpose/ecommerce/script/org/ofbiz/ecommerce/customer/CustomerEvents.xml,
Element = <call-object-method>, Line 806null

--
*Michael Gawrychowski
*

Re: Error running the simple-method: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:

Posted by Michael Gawrychowski <mg...@excelmicro.com>.
On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 4:56 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:

> If you are using trunk, update to r1422814
>
> Jacques

Hi Jacques, it fixed the issue. Thank you very much.

M.

--
*Michael Gawrychowski
*

Re: Error running the simple-method: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Michael Gawrychowski" <mg...@excelmicro.com>