Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by aarbit <aa...@go-integral.com> on 2007/05/03 16:11:31 UTC

Placing a link on a new line

I'm trying to make a simple page using widgets.  All I want is to have 2
links on the page, one on each line.  I'm using the <link> tag, which works
for the links, but I don't know how to put a line break between them.

Re: Placing a link on a new line

Posted by aarbit <aa...@go-integral.com>.
Here's the output:

/B52roadmap/control/uploadUserDoc Upload user documentation
/B52roadmap/control/uploadAdminDoc Upload admin documentation

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by aarbit <aa...@go-integral.com>.

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.