Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Muhammed Alhammouri <al...@yahoo.com> on 2014/03/14 16:37:23 UTC

Can i Embed your products

Dear Open office team,

      I am building my website that contain open software section so Kindly, I would like to embed your software in my website or put a link related to your products. thank you in advance. And do you have any affiliate program.

Kindest regards
Muhammed Alhammouri

Re: Can i Embed your products

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 14/03/2014 Muhammed Alhammouri wrote:
> I am building my website that contain open software section so
> Kindly, I would like to embed your software in my website or put a
> link related to your products. thank you in advance. And do you have
> any affiliate program.

Hello Muhammed,
we don't participate in link exchanges or affiliate programs. But you
are surely welcome to advertise OpenOffice on your website! See
http://openoffice.apache.org/get-it-here.html
for the easiest way to do it.

Regards,
   Andrea.