Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/08 19:10:31 UTC

Connection configuration URI options

I've just updated the transport configuration guide...

http://activemq.org/site/configuring-transports.html

to include details of how to configure the JMS connection via a URI

http://activemq.org/site/connection-configuration-uri.html

enjoy! I'm now hooked on URIs :)

--

James
-------

Re: Connection configuration URI options

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 6/8/06, Christopher G. Stach II <cg...@ldsys.net> wrote:
> James Strachan wrote:
> > I've just updated the transport configuration guide...
> >
> > http://activemq.org/site/configuring-transports.html
> >
> > to include details of how to configure the JMS connection via a URI
> >
> > http://activemq.org/site/connection-configuration-uri.html
> >
> > enjoy! I'm now hooked on URIs :)
> >

> On the connection configuration page, is it jms.useAsync or
> jms.useAsyncSend?  Both are shown on the page.

Its useAsyncSend. I've fixed this page
http://activemq.org/site/connection-configuration-uri.html

my mistake it was a typo by me :). Hopefully there's no more uses of
jms.useAsync anywhere.

--

James
-------