Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/09 23:29:02 UTC

Corba tss and css examples

i'm going to comment out all the tss and css bean examples in j2ee-
corba and client-corba.  Including them was my idea in the first
place and I think that it was a bad one: all these bean
configurations are really specific to your security setup, so it is
extremely unlikely any actual installation would use any of the
provided beans.  So, my plan is that the modules/configurations will
contain only the name server, one or two orbs, and system properties
to configure the orb.

thanks
david jencks

Re: Corba tss and css examples

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
+1

-dain

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
Sounds good to me.  I'm highly in favor of dropping things that end up
being more like examples than actual useful services.

Thanks,
    Aaron