Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by mg...@alu.um.es on 2003/03/20 20:40:55 UTC

Error to create the keystores

Hi.

I have a web server Tomcat 4.1.18 and it works fine. My problem is when I
create the keystore tomcat of manual form. I have created two Java methods:
addCertToKeyStore and addPKToKeyStore.

I realize the following step to create my own keystore:

  - I add CA certificate in JDK keystore ($JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security/cacerts).
  - I add Server certificate and CA certificate in Tomcat keystore
($TOMCAT_HOME/conf/keystore).
  - I add Server private key in Tomcat keystore.

These steps works fine (I don't obtain any error). When I open a connection in
a navigator I obtain the following error: Can't show the page.

Am I realizing some error to configure the keystores??

Regards.