Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ibrahim Harrani <ib...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/17 08:06:45 UTC

new spam image with random body message

Hello,

Recently, I am getting image spams like following content.
you can find also attached spam image

spamd gives negative score for this kind of mails.
        DCC_CHECK,RDNS_NONE autolearn=no version=3.2.4

------------------------
From: Igel <ga...@hirogin.co.jp>
To: user@mydomain.com
CC:
Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 3:06:16 PM
Subject: Christian sex - What Are Goood Christian sex Pradctices?

Blfack Holes Agre 'Green,' X-Ray Study Says
---------------------------

Do you have any solution about this kind of spams?

Thanks.

RE: new spam image with random body message

Posted by Cory Hawkless <co...@hawkless.id.au>.
I got the exact same results on a similar email last week, the image was
subtly different in that the penis's were smaller and in the top right
corner of the image, suggesting that the sender is creating a number of
different images to avoid detection?
I'm reasonably new to this game, can any of you Pro's give any clues as to
how we can go about blocking such a campain?