Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "skip@thedevers" <sk...@thedevers.org> on 2008/02/27 03:41:09 UTC

Remote Printing

I am about to bring up an ofbiz instance where three stores will be
accessing a single server to write orders and print reports and the like.  I
have written printing routines using a modified pos routine.  However, I
would like to have the local browser be aware of what printers are available
on the local machine.

I can do this with a java applet, but I was hoping that someone had a better
scheme.

Skip
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:35 PM