Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Francesco Consumi <co...@istitutodeglinnocenti.it> on 2004/11/15 16:36:20 UTC

JSF sites

Hi,

I'm proud to annouce I've just published first two sites entirely made
with JSF
and MyFaces 1.0.7. :-)

They're http://www2.istitutodeglinnocenti.it and
http://www.emozionifotografiche.it .

I've only to workaround the "back button" bug, ans some other little
issue......

The work was a lot simpler than usual JSP.

--
Francesco Consumi
Ufficio Sistemi informativi
consumi at istitutodeglinnocenti.it
Tel. +39 055 2037320
ICQ# 12516133

Re: JSF sites

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
congratulations, nice sites!

Re: JSF sites

Posted by Francesco Consumi <co...@istitutodeglinnocenti.it>.

Re: JSF sites

Posted by niksa_os <ni...@hotmail.com>.

RE: JSF sites

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Francesco,

thanks for using MyFaces.

Perhaps you could deliver details
that come up during implementing your
nice sites?

Kito D. Mann has got a special page for that
(JSF - stories)

tell him: trenches@jsfcentral.com

here from his mail to MyFaces-User-List:

<snip>
I'm starting a series on JSF Central that focuses on real-world usage of
JSF. If you've completed a JSF project, or you're substantially into a
new project, I'd love to hear from you! Send an e-mail to
trenches@jsfcentral.com describing your experiences, the good and the
bad, and we may choose to to follow up and include your story in the
future. (Don't send us any sensitive information that you don't want to
share with others!)
</snip>

Regards,
Matthias