Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sylvain Vieujot <sv...@apache.org> on 2005/01/31 18:55:53 UTC

How about moving the HtmlResponseWriterImpl to the shared sources

Hello,

For the x:buffer, I need to have an exact copy of the
HtmlResponseWriterImpl class located in api sources dir
(src/myfaces/org/apache/myfaces/renderkit/html/util).

I would like to move this class to the src/share/... directory, in order
to avoid maintaining 2 copies of this class.
This would also reduce (a bite) the size of the myfaces.jar lib.

For the HTMLEncoder and UnicodeEncoder, it really made sense, but for
this HtmlResponseWriterImpl it's really only for convenience (and to
avoid bugs to desynchronized sources).

Any thoughts ?

Thanks,

Sylvain.

Re: How about moving the HtmlResponseWriterImpl to the shared sources

Posted by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com>.
That seems ok to me.

--
-Heath Borders-Wing