Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by mani kan dan <kj...@rediffmail.com> on 2005/08/12 18:00:51 UTC

session issue

Hi ,
We are getting session cache problem i.e one user can see the data entered by other while running tapestry based application in weblogic.so I used this option -Dorg.apache.tapestry.disable-caching=true in Weblogic to run my application in clustered environment.but its removing all the session objects.

This is quite working fine while using jetty.

can any one help me to resole this problem to run the application in weblogic.
thx,
Mani

Re: session issue

Posted by Darío Vasconcelos <da...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps you're using instance variables? All persistent information
should be saved in a per-session basis, not as part of a page.

AFAIK, the disable-caching setting is only for page caching, and
doesn't do anything to sessions.

--
I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
    Jackie Mason