Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Venkatagopalaraju <ve...@realsoftinc.com> on 2006/04/10 07:47:54 UTC

Test case failure caused to build failure

Dear Maven Users,

      I am using Maven2.0.2. I am trying to build my project(multiple projects) including test classes. Problem is, If any one test case in my project(while building project) fails, then automatically goes to build failure. But, I don't want to stop build, If anything(test case fails) wrong occured. I need these test case failure details in Surefire reports.

Could you please let me know, what I need to do for getting build success with test case failures details.

Thanks & Regards
  Gopal

Re: Test case failure caused to build failure

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.

use -Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true

^_^