Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/12/11 16:24:45 UTC

Status of Pull Request 405 for Enhancing Notifications Framework

Courage,

I thought that all your notifications work had been merged in but it
appears it hasn't. Can you update the community on outstanding issues to
address and what review you need from maintainers to complete this?

https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/405

and

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-527

Thanks,

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: Status of Pull Request 405 for Enhancing Notifications Framework

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Sure Santosh. I guess I will have to update my version of Fineract 1.0. Any
time after the 27th is fine with me.

Thanks,
Courage.

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.