Posted to users@maven.apache.org by rich09 <re...@bertelsmann.de> on 2006/05/31 17:16:18 UTC

Eclipse Compiler Options

Hi,

I am trying to build my project with maven 2 using the
plexus-eclipse-compiler. Here is the abstract of my pom.xml

        <configuration>
          <compilerId>eclipse</compilerId>
          <source>1.5</source>
          <target>1.5</target>
        </configuration>
        <dependencies>
          <dependency>
            <groupId>org.codehaus.plexus</groupId>
            <artifactId>plexus-compiler-eclipse</artifactId>
            <version>1.5.1</version>
          </dependency>
        </dependencies>
      </plugin>

As a result I get only that classes compiled, who don't have any warning
like "The local variable obj is never read".

My Question, is there an option I can enable to get the compiler working
like in eclipse?

Regards
Reinhard

Re: Eclipse Compiler Options

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
You would have to check what those options are for the eclipse
compiler (if they exist) and open a jira issue under
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/PLX to support them

On 5/31/06, rich09 <re...@bertelsmann.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to build my project with maven 2 using the
> plexus-eclipse-compiler. Here is the abstract of my pom.xml

>         <artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
>         <configuration>
>           <compilerId>eclipse</compilerId>
>           <source>1.5</source>
>           <target>1.5</target>
>         </configuration>
>         <dependencies>
>           <dependency>
>             <groupId>org.codehaus.plexus</groupId>
>             <artifactId>plexus-compiler-eclipse</artifactId>
>             <version>1.5.1</version>
>           </dependency>
>         </dependencies>
>       </plugin>
>
> As a result I get only that classes compiled, who don't have any warning
> like "The local variable obj is never read".
>
> My Question, is there an option I can enable to get the compiler working
> like in eclipse?
>
> Regards
> Reinhard

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                             -- The Princess Bride

Re: Eclipse Compiler Options

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
rich09 wrote:

> My Question, is there an option I can enable to get the compiler working
> like in eclipse?

May be http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCOMPILER-8 helps?

Jochen